+1-912-925-8525, Ext. 7050.
EZX ACETABULAR CUP REMOVAL SYSTEM
For use in hip revision surgery.
* Available in the UK only*
The EZX System is exclusive to BUSA Surgical Instrumentation. It is designed to allow easy access for the removal of acetabular cups during hip revision surgery. The system utilizes powered technology with a single rotating blade to save time and result in better patient outcomes.
- Compatible with any powered handpiece
- Removes cemented and non-cemented cups
- 29 blade options: size 46-74 in 1mm increments
- Reduces surgical procedural time
- Minimizes bone loss
- Simplifies complex hip revision surgeries, improving patient recovery and mobility
- Precise cut with predictable results
- Reduces the risk of acetabular fractures
|Order Number||Item Description|
|Universal Shaft||BREZS101||Shaft to assemble with Side Handle and Blade|
|Side Handle||BREZH100||Handle to hold Universal Shaft and forward Blade|
|Caliper Tool||BRXST2000M||Tool to size the Blade and Liners|
|Blade||BRXTB460 ~740||Blade size 46mm – 74mm (Available in 1 mm increments)|
|Raised Liner||BRXTL37A ~ 65A||Raised Liner 37mm – 65mm (Available in 1 mm increments)|
|Finishing Liner||BRXTL37B ~ 65B||Finishing Liner 37mm – 65mm (Available in 1 mm increments)|
|Sterilization Tray||BRXZT1000||Sterilization Tray|