K5-1990-35 & K5-2590-35 Saw Blades – Available Now 22/09/2016
Introducing the K5-1990-35 & K5-2590-35 Saw Blades – Our Aggressive Saw Blade for Total Joint Replacement Procedures
BUSA® Surgical Power and Accessories is pleased to expand our proprietary BR2000 saw blade line to include the K5-1990-35 and K5-2590-35. These aggressive cut large bone saw blades are compatible with the DePuy® Synthes® Hub (AO Coupling).
- TKA (Total Knee Arthroplasty)
- THA (Total Hip Arthroplasty)
- TSA (Total Shoulder Arthroplasty)
- Material Thickness: 0.89 mm (0.035 in)
- Cut Thickness: 0.89 mm (0.035 in)
- Two rows of very sharp precision ground diamond shaped teeth separated by unique debris channeling troughs.
- High degree of cut accuracy
- Tooth configuration offers blade stabilization while maintaining a straight cut
- Minimizes heat transfer due to bone resection (Always use sufficient irrigation)
- Sterile – 1 each per pack
- K5-1990-35 – DePuy® Synthes®: 05.003.110S; 05003110S
- K5-2590-35 – DePuy® Synthes®: 05.003.130S; 05003130S
DuPuy® and Synthes® are registered trademarks of DePuy Synthes, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson Company, or its affiliates.