K5-1290-35 – Available Now 15/07/2015
New! K5-1290-35 Aggressive Saw Blade for Total Joint Replacement Procedures
BUSA® Surgical Instrumentation is pleased to expand our proprietary BR2000 saw blade line to include the K5-1290-35. This aggressive cut large bone saw blade is compatible with the DePuy Synthes Hub (AO Coupling).
- TKA (Total Knee Arthroplasty)
- THA (Total Hip Arthroplasty)
- TSA (Total Shoulder Arthroplasty)
- Length: 90 mm (3.54 in)
- Width: 12.5 mm (0.49 in)
- Material Thickness: 0.89 mm (0.035.in)
- Cut Thickness: 0.89 mm (0.035.in)
- Two rows of very sharp precision ground diamond shaped teeth separated by unique debris channeling troughs.
- High degree of cut accuracy
- Tooth configuration offers blade stabilization while maintaining a straight cut
- Minimizes heat transfer due to bone resection (Always use sufficient irrigation)
- Sterile – 1 each per pack
- DePuy Synthes: 05.003.100S; 05003100S
DePuy® and Synthes® are registered trademarks of DePuy Synthes, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson Company, or its affiliates.