+1-912-925-8525, Ext. 7050.
BSPMAX™ II – Large Bone Power System
Modular Drill / Reamer, Sagittal / Oscillator Saw and Reciprocator / Sternum Saw
The BSPMAX II is our proprietary large bone high performance battery powered system used for cutting bone and bone related tissue, drilling, reaming, and insertion/extraction of wires and pins in most common large bone orthopaedic (Total Joint Reconstruction, ACL Reconstruction and Osteotomy) and cardiac/thoracic (Sternotomy) surgical procedures. The advanced design provides optimal torque and speed.
The system is comprised of:
- Modular Drill/Reamer with attachments
- Drill attachments (8)
- Reamer attachments (6)
- Wire and Pin Driver Attachments (2)
- Sagittal/Oscillator Saw
- Reciprocator/Sternum Saw with attachment
- Sternum Saw Guard
- Battery Packs (Nickel-Cadmium rechargeable batteries)
- 9.6V Battery Pack
- 12V Battery Pack
- Four Station Modular Battery Charger with Charging Bays
- Standard Battery Pack Charging Bay
- Sterilization case
The BSPMAX II Large Bone Power System is supported by our value priced proprietary consumables.